Terms & Conditions
– Each event has its own start time. Please reference the event info page for more details
– Ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable to another event.
– Tickets must be produced and shown at entry. No entry will be given without proof of a printed or digital ticket.
– Refunds or exchanges will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong event. Check your details and choice of event before concluding your purchase.
– In the event that ticket sales do not reach the minimum requirements. Nomad Gigs reserves the right to cancel up to 24 hours prior to the event date. Please see the event page for minimum requirements.
– Our live events will proceed in slight drizzle and wind so we suggest that you pack the correct gear for all elements.
– All notifications of cancellations or changes to any event will be made to the ticket holder via email and SMS. Please ensure your contact details are correct.
– If a live event is cancelled after the doors have opened, you will have the option of choosing another date.
– If a live event took place longer than half its length and we are forced to cancel, no refunds or exchanges will be given.
– Tickets are limited so we advise you to book early.
– Due to covid protocols, no tickets will be available or for sale at the door. Ticket sales will close 48 hours in advance
– No chairs are allowed to be brought into any of our venues unless approval has been requested and granted by Nomad Gigs.
– No alcohol or food is permitted into the venues. All venues will have food and refreshments for sale during the event unless otherwise advised on the event page.
– No smoking of any kind permitted.
– You are encouraged to bring your own blankets for the outside events.